- Time of issue:2021-08-27 10:38:24
Training, assessment and development
I. training and development
The management of the company is responsible for providing employees with opportunities and space for sustainable development. In the company, employees who work hard can not only get salary and benefits, but also get a lot of training and development opportunities provided by the company at the right time.
In addition to formal training, employees will also get other benefits consciously or unconsciously:
(1) Employees will learn how to make rational use of their time;
(2) Employees will learn how to develop team spirit;
(3) Employees will learn how to manage, motivate and train others;
(4) Employees will learn more useful professional and technical knowledge;
(5) The experience of employees will be the starting point for employees to move towards higher positions;
(6) The work experience of employees under construction will contribute to other relevant work;
(7) At the same time, employees can make many new friends.
Training provides human resources guarantee for the company to achieve business objectives, improve performance and achieve career development. Training is the way for employees to be competent for their positions, improve themselves, develop their potential and expand their careers.
II. Assessment and evaluation
In order to help employees summarize their personal work gains and losses, clarify future work objectives and work requirements, and make targeted improvement and improvement, the company will carry out appropriate assessment according to the actual situation; At the same time, the management department will conduct a comprehensive annual assessment of employees every year, and conduct a comprehensive assessment of employees' work performance and ability. The assessment results will be used as the necessary conditions for employee salary adjustment and job adjustment.
III. internal transfer
The company has the right to transfer employees to any department according to their ability, work performance and the actual needs of the company. It also has the right to assign employees to work all over the country and overseas according to the needs of technology and business. This is because we are convinced that this will help to give full play to the potential of employees. Of course, this must be approved by the leaders of relevant departments and the management department in advance, go through the formalities and hand over the work.
IV. promotion mechanism
The company encourages employees to work hard. On the premise of job vacancy, employees with hard work, excellent performance and outstanding ability will receive priority promotion and development opportunities; The company also implements the competitive employment system to a certain extent. If the following conditions are met, employees will have the opportunity to be promoted and their salary will be increased accordingly:
(1) Good professional ethics;
(2) Significant work performance;
(3) Excellent personal working ability;
(4) The annual assessment results are at the upper middle level of the Department;
(5) Fully understand the work contents of relevant positions and reflect the job interest;
(6) Have other comprehensive abilities related to job requirements;
(7) Have participated in a series of training required for the position to be promoted and passed the examination;
(8) Meet the work experience requirements of the position to be promoted.
The administrative rank order of the company is: administrative line: employee > team leader > director > director > General Manager > other higher positions
Administrative branch line: non-linear positions such as clerk level > Commissioner level > Assistant level > Deputy level are included in the administrative branch line
Promotion and transfer of other types of work. (e.g. production transfer in quality, quality transfer in sales)
Scan the QR code to read on your phone